5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Login
    Login Login form

Who can file H-1B petition for a foreign worker?

Posted by on in H-1B Temporary Worker
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 6489
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

H-1B petition must be filed by a U.S. employer. The U.S. branch or subsidiary of a foreign company is considered as a “U.S. employer” for H-1B purposes if its U.S. entity meets the following requirements: 1) it engages a person to work within the U.S.; 2) it has the authority to hire, pay, fire, and supervise employees; and 3) it has an IRS Tax ID Number, also known as Employer ID Number (EIN).

Request A Free Evaluation