5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

I am currently in H-1B status working in a company, am I subject to the annual cap if I change employment and my new employer files an H-1B petition in my behalf?

No, current H-1B workers who have used the H-1B quota are not subject to the annual cap.

Who can file H-1B petition for a foreign worker?
I obtained a Masters Degree from a U.S. university...

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.niwus.com/

Request A Free Evaluation