5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Login
    Login Login form

I was in H-1B status working in a company for a few months 3 years ago, and then I changed my status from H-1B to F-1 student. Now I found a job and my employer is willing to file H-1B for me, am I subject to the annual cap?

Posted by on in H-1B Temporary Worker
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 5630
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print
No, a foreign worker is not subject to the annual cap if he/she used the H-1B quota in the past 6 years.

Request A Free Evaluation