5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

Who can extend H-1B status beyond the six-year maximum period?

A foreign worker can obtain an extension of H-1B status beyond the 6-year maximum period if he or she meets one of the following conditions:

  1. 365 days or more have passed since the filing of a Labor Certification (Form ETA-9089), or an employment-based immigrant petition (Form I-140) if Labor Certification is not required; or
  2. An employment-based immigrant petition (Form I-140) has been approved but due to the retrogression of priority date, the foreign worker is unable to obtain green card.
How can I extend H-1B status for three (3) years a...
What is Labor Condition Application (LCA)?

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.niwus.com/

Request A Free Evaluation