5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

LPY Law Group

What is Labor Condition Application (LCA)?

H-1B petitioning employer is required to file a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the Department of Labor (DOL) attesting to a number of items, including payment of prevailing wages for the position, and the working conditions offered. The LCA must be certified by DOL before the H-1B petition is filed with USCIS.

Stay Informed

When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.

Who can extend H-1B status beyond the six-year max...
How long can a foreign worker be in H-1B status?

Request A Free Evaluation