5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Login
    Login Login form

How can I extend H-1B status for three (3) years at a time beyond the six-year maximum period?

Posted by on in H-1B Temporary Worker
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 6002
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

You will be eligible to extend H-1B status in three-year increments beyond the six-year limit if your I-140 petition has been approved but you are unable to obtain green card due to the retrogression of priority date.

Request A Free Evaluation