5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

What are the bases upon which I can obtain a waiver of the two-year residence requirement?

There are five statutory bases upon which you can apply for a waiver of the two-year foreign residence requirement:

  • a no objection statement from your home government,
  • a request from an interested U.S. Government agency on your behalf,
  • a claim that you will be persecuted if you return to your country of residence,
  • a claim of exceptional hardship to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse or child if you are required to return to your country of residence, and
  • request by a designated State health agency or its equivalent.
How do I request a "no objection" statement and wh...
Can I serve my two-year home residence requirement...

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.niwus.com/

Request A Free Evaluation