5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

LPY Law Group

How do I request a "no objection" statement and where do I send it?

You may contact the consular section of your embassy in Washington, D.C., and request a "no objection" statement to be forwarded to the Department of State on your behalf. The Embassy must forward the "no objection" statement directly to the Waiver Review Division at the Department of State.

Stay Informed

When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.

When in the application process should I request a...
What are the bases upon which I can obtain a waive...

Request A Free Evaluation