5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

Can I change H-1B employer?

Yes, you may change H-1B employers and at the same time keep you H-1B status, but the new H-1B employer must file a new H-1B petition for you properly before you begin working for the new employer.

Can an H-1B employee work for more than one employ...
How can I extend H-1B status for one (1) year at a...

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.niwus.com/

Request A Free Evaluation