5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

Which U.S. Government agencies can apply for the waiver on behalf of foreign medical graduates?

Appalachian and Delta Regional Commissions, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Interior for Indian Reservations. Foreign medical graduates may also apply through an individual State's department of health that participates in the Conrad State 30 program.

Stay Informed

When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.

My "no objection" statement application was denied...
How can I be sure that you have received the "no o...

Request A Free Evaluation