5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

LPY Law Group

I obtained a Masters Degree from a Canadian university, can I use the additional 20,000 H-1B visas for advanced degree professionals?

No. The additional 20,000 H-1B visas are only granted to foreign workers who obtained advanced degree in the U.S.

When can U.S. employers file new H-1B petitions un...
How many new H-1B visas are available for the 2010...

Request A Free Evaluation