5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Login
    Login Login form

I have a Masters degree, can I apply for NIW?

Posted by on in National Interest Waiver
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 7369
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

It depends. An advanced degree or exceptional ability is only the statutory requirements for NIW eb-2 petition. In addition to meeting the statutory requirements, you also need to prove that granting you permanent residence is in the U.S. national interest.

Request A Free Evaluation