5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Login
    Login Login form

I am in F-1 status and have filed immigrant petition, can I change status to H-1B?

Posted by on in H-1B Temporary Worker
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 6718
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

Yes, you may change status to H-1B even after you filed immigrant petition. Although H-1B is a non- immigrant visa, it allows immigrant intent and an H-1B petition cannot be denied on the immigrant intent basis.

Request A Free Evaluation