5718 Westheimer Road
Suite 1100
Houston, TX 77057

Tel: 800.878.1807 (U.S. Toll Free)
Tel: 950.4034.8985 (中国直拨)
Fax: 866.608.2766
Email: contact@niwus.com 

Liu & Associates

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Login
    Login Login form

How do I apply for a waiver based on the exceptional hardship that my American citizen or permanent resident family members face if I must return to my home country?

Posted by on in J-1 Waiver
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 5994
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

Apply directly to the USCIS on Form I-612. Also apply to the Department of State on Form DS-3035. Please note you will need to apply to both USCIS and the Department of State.

Request A Free Evaluation